- Supposed Intelligence - If they're so intelligent, why aren't they think about where we came from and why we're here in the world. Humans don't just come out of nothing, ex nihilo with no creator.
- Scepticism - All atheists ever do is be cynical about religion, point out the negatives, belittle it, say that religious people are idiots and stupid, etc. I'm sure you've come into contact with an atheist asking you all sorts of questions like "Who made God?" Even Surah 112:3 answers this question. "He neither begot any nor was He begotten." Maybe the atheists should read scriptures before they ask stupid questions like that.
- Superstitious Beliefs - I must admit that not all atheists are superstitious, and maybe some Muslims are. But seriously? Black cats, Friday 13th, the number 13, breaking mirrors, walking under ladders, four-leafed clovers? And you call us ignorant?
- Mocking Theists - Theists are
alwaysusually hardworking, honest, charitable, etc. Believing in Allah/God means that we try to do good. So don't mock us. The whole idea that we believe in God and we try to do good, and only do good, and apologize for our sins, and be charitable is so that we don't go to hell. Don't mock our good ways.
- Close-mindedness - Science changes all the time. Religion doesn't. Atheists might think they're rational and scientific, but if they want to be true "scientists" or believing in science, they should be open-minded, which includes not refuting that God does not exist.
- "I'm right, you're wrong" Attitude - Speaks for itself. Atheists seem to think there's no other way life could have ever come about and God could not possibly exist because. Because what?
- Disrespect - Laughing at us when we say, "God willing," or "Praise the Lord!", even when it is sometimes slightly enthusiastic, is SO disrespectful. Our belief does not affect your life. The fact that we worship God does not affect your life.
- Ignorance - I'm not insulting atheists. But they simply have no idea about religion. They haven't read the Bible, the Qur'an, the Torah. So how could they ever hope to make a proper decision?
- Selfishness - This is not true for all atheists. But let's say something good happens to a Muslim, for example he passed an exam. First thing he says? Alhamdulillah! He is praising the Lord, and thankfulness is an important trait. An atheist has no reason to be charitable, hardworking and thankful.
- "We're all going to die anyway, so why should I bother doing anything good in my life" - I hear this all the time as an excuse to sleep all day, binge drink, smoke, have sex, eat as much as they want, waste taxpayers money, etc.
If you are an atheist reading this, and you believe in the Big Bang because the world's expanding, and you think that the Qur'an was only written by ignorant and unscientific people many, many years ago, then I leave you this:
“It is We Who have built the universe with (Our creative) power, and, verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it.” - The Holy Qur'an (Surah 51:47)
PS: I have nothing against Science, in fact I'm a bit of a "scientist" myself. ;) Have a good day, and may Allah keep sending you His blessings.