Tuesday 26 April 2011

After Every Rainfall Must Come a Rainbow



Assalamu Alaykum.

This is a beautiful song that has built up my strength throughout my struggles. I hope you find meaning in it as I have. The song, dedicated to the Pakistani flood victims, is called "After Every Rainfall Must Come a Rainbow" by Outlandish, a band made up of two devout Muslims, and a devout Catholic. This just goes to show that Islam does not hate other religions.

I cry my heart out, let it all go, 'cause after every rainfall must come a rainbow.

Wow.

3 comments:

  1. Salam Alaikum brother, hope you are well Insha'Allah

    the title of this post reminded me of a poem by this brother, as he also uses that line.>

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySf0hCJfdvU
    ^^ If you have heard this one, you will definitely enjoy his others."Signs" is a good one

    May Allah bring relief for the Pakistanis suffering in this and the next life, Ameen
    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salaam, masha'Allah I am well! Thank you for the link, I am happy that you have shared that with me. And yes, ameen to that. :)

    ReplyDelete